Sunday, May 06, 2012

A Little More REHAB...


Oh Sinta...thank you again and again...you had the most amazing idea...you've motivated me to get these blocks done
and I love them...what a shame that these pretty little blocks were stuck in a plastic bag waiting to be done.  Month 6 of Cotton Club by Bonnie Blue Quilts...I have 2 more months to finish up before the next installment arrives...I need to sew faster!  Sure makes me happy to look at these wonderful blocks!

I just finished posting some old treasures on Brown Quilts and MORE...some fun stuff!

8 comments:

Darlene said...

More 'rehab' - woohoo!!!

I'm singing and dancing for you!

Cheryl said...

A big old WOOHOO!!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you too! In fact, I'm in Rehab this weekend myself. Sinta is so smart!

Diane said...

They look so good! I'm in dire need of rehab right now myself.

Janet O. said...

Glad those blocks got to come out and play in the fresh air!! So nice looking, Carol. Fun rehab!!

Suburban Stitcher said...

I love the blocks and the colors! Great rehab week for you!

Sinta Renee said...

I think it is so exciting to see you get your blocks done... one more off the list!!! Yeah!

Sherry said...

You accomplished so much! I am inspired, maybe I will get some blocks done this week. I love the colors and fabrics in your blocks.

Carrie P. said...

Good for you. those are some great looking blocks.