Tuesday, August 07, 2012

New Mode of Transportation

Just had to share what I did this morning...after seeing Cheryl's post back in May with her Dots riding on their Plasma Cars and really having tons of fun, I knew Hampton and Camden needed these.  So off to Amazon I went and ordered them...I had really hoped that they would arrive before I drove up to see them back in June, but no luck...I've been flying ever since so they couldn't go with me.  Well, when I head up to help them move into their new house I'll be driving...so this morning I put these fun cars together...
OK, I'm ready to head to Birmingham now on a moment's notice...as soon as the loose ends get tied up I can head up the road...Can't wait!

13 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Oh coooool! Do they come in Dolly size?

Ray and Jeanne said...

We bought one of these for a grandson a couple of years ago. The saleslady convinced us (DH and me) to each ride the store model before buying. They are SO FUN! The kiddies will LOVE them! ~Jeanne

Angie said...

Don't they have the neatest toys out now for kids??? :D Thanks for the tip on the spray starch too. :)

Stitched With Prayer said...

Oh my gosh Carol, they are too cute! They actually look like little helicopters on wheels, LOL. Big Hugs...

Dandelion Quilts said...

How fun, Carol!

Cheryl said...

They are going to love them!!!! The boys fly like the wind on theirs.....with helmets of course! Love the colors.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Wish I was small enough to ride one of those! blessings, marlene

Cheryl said...

How fun those look! I might need one to ride on.

Janet O. said...

My 3 oldest grandkids have these. Even on a rainy day they will sometimes ride them in the garage. Yes, I've ridden them, too. : )

Nedra said...

My grandson's have those cars and let me tell you, they go quite fast on a tile floor!

Rosa said...

It`s the first itme I see this.Must be fun try it!

Michele said...

What cool cars! I'm sure they will be enjoyed :-)

Gari in AL said...

What fun. When I first saw them in the thumbnail I thought they were shoes. :-O Can we get a picture of you riding one?