Sunday, January 05, 2014

This Just Sums it ALL Up!

I got an e-mail from Life is Good this morning...nothing unusual about that, get at least one a week and usually look and delete...this morning I looked, stopped and looked again.
I had to have it...you may not be able to see but inside the dog it says "Be the person your dog thinks you are."  Could that be any more perfect...truly a lesson for me...my Howie thinks I'm nice, caring, nonjudgmental, happy, loving, good...everything good that we can think of...so to go back to the line from the Happiness Project that I shared in my Word of 2014 post..."act the way you want to feel"...so I need to make sure to act the way my Howie thinks I am! 

11 comments:

sunny said...

Great quote! and something we should all remember. Thanks for sharing.

Vicky said...

That's great! Penny concurs!!

Diane said...

Love it! I have had that quote on my fridge for years-- and another "No matter what scales we use; we never know the weight of another person's burden"

Cathy said...

Love the shirt and the saying. Happy New Year!! Hugs

Shakerwood said...

And it's written on a yellow lab ..... perfect!

suemac said...

So cute. It will be a constant reminder of your new attitude.

Janet O. said...

Perfect! : )

Gypsy Quilter said...

My pup thinks I work too much and should walk more. They really are smarter than we think.

Anne said...

And...think about how we treat our animals vs how we treat some humans. Hmmmmmm :)

Beth said...

I am afraid my dog is giggling behind his paw when I get out of the shower! I HOPE he thinks I'm great! lol

Jeanna said...

I love the Life is Good shirts...they have a creative bunch working for them. Those are great words to live by!