Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Mail Goodness

OMG...I went to the mailbox and there was a key in my box...oh my favorite thing...that means there's a package too big to fit in my regular box...YIPPEE! You know how I LOVE mail. I couldn't wait to get around to the back of the mailbox kiosk to get to the package boxes...key in...open...there it was...a package from Sharon. Well I was so excited I flew home and got right into the box...Sorry I was so excited I didn't take a picture until I had it all opened. Look at all those goodies......a Brighton earring tree...I've looked at those so many times in the Brighton store and never bought one for myself...Sharon was reading my mind. Look at those post it notes in the little basket and the Vera Bradley pad for my purse...OMG...does Sharon ever know me...my lists have lists...a little tin with the longest tape measure I've ever seen...will make measuring those backs and borders so much easier and the sweetest little glass dish with my absolute favorite saying in the bottom..."Live, Love, Laugh"...I have it right next to my sink to put my rings in...thank you so much Sharon...what wonderful treats for me...but wait there's another gift... little pink hats for our new Little Miss...Hampton's baby sister that will be arriving around April 22.
Sharon you thought of everything! Thank you!

18 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Oh what fun!! Christmas early!! And the hats are so precious!! How exciting to be waiting for a granddaughter now!!

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Carol,

Yeah! We love surprises, cute little pink hats :)) We bloggers are going to be celebrating spring babies this year and your little girl is going to be adorable in her pink little hats!!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Carol I'm so happy you liked everything. I forgot to tell you that little basket is handmade by a friend. I hope you enjoy it.
Hugs

Sherri said...

So happy for you! Surprises in the mail are best...and what a beautiful quilt someone received from you as well--that was amazing!

Ginger Patches said...

I'm so glad you got some mailbox love today too!! If anyone deserves it...it's YOU!!!!!

Judy said...

Wow how did I miss that news...a baby girl! Lovely presents and all for you!

Debbie Busby said...

What fun fun mail!!! What would we all do without good friends!! OMG....I LOVE BRIGHTON TOO!!! It is so wonderful!! AND a baby sister for Hampton!!

Melanie said...

Thinking pink--- I love the hats....Christmas is the best-- Enjoy the holidays...

*karendianne. said...

How lovely, all it, what a truly happy package.

Teresa said...

Great gifts! I think my favorite is the little basket with the saying Live, Love, Laugh! What a nice surprise for you.

Thimbleanna said...

Sharon's such a sweetie -- you lucky girl -- great gift package!

Wendy said...

Oh how fun to get a package with so many wonderful treats. Enjoy them all. Merry Christmas!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Surprise packages in the mail from quilters who blog? What could be better? Waiting for your new GD to arrive is very exciting too...

Libby said...

That's a lot of fun mail goodness *s* Who could be upset about not photographing the box . . . . it's all about what's inside that we want to see *s*

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Carol, Isn't that Sharon something. Great gifties...
I just wanted to tell you the quilt you made Tammy is gorgeous and so generous.
Merry Christmas,
Bonnie

Quilts And Pieces said...

Isn't it fun this time of year getting surprised in the mail! I LOVE that earring tree!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful prezzies!!!!! And those hats...just too, too cute!!

ForestJane said...

Wow, nice package! And I love seeing babies in those little caps, so cute. :)