Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Little More Wool

Spent some time this morning in the wool bins in my storage closet and came up with some goodies.


A--22" x 30" Hand dyed wool...a gorgeous army blanket green...would make a great background for some wool applique...$15 SOLD


B--1/2 yard jet black wool off the bolt...just needs to be washed and it will be ready to go.  I have 6 pieces of this...so if you are planning a big project...this would be perfect...$9


C--Wool Bundle a bit over 11 ounces of wool...$20SOLD


D--Wool Bundle a bit over 11 ounces of wool...$20  SOLD

All prices are with US only shipping included.  Just leave me a PayPal email address and I'll get an invoice right out to you.

7 comments:

Diane K said...

I would like bundle A if it is available. You can send a pay pal invoice to dmjpk@aol.com. Thanks, Diane

Phyllis said...

i would like B and D if they are still available. Thanks. You can send a paypal invoice.

Anonymous said...

Would love C!

Janet O. said...

I would have loved any of them, but obviously I am too late. That is what I get for spending my day at a family wedding. *LOL*

Me and My Stitches said...

Hi Carol! I received my 2 bundles yesterday - thank you! They got a good petting. Do you still have some of the black left? I would like 2 of them, please.

Michele said...

This is a good idea for destashing! It looks like your items were popular :-)

لمار للتسويق الالكتروني said...

شركة عزل خزانات بجازان

شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بجازان
شركة تنظيف بالبخار بجازان
شركة تنظيف فلل بجازان
شركة تنظيف مدارس بجازان
شركة تنظيف منازل في جازان
شركة تنظيف المجالس في جازان
شركة تنظيف كنب بجازان
شركة تنظيف موكيت بجازان