Wednesday, August 06, 2014

I've Been Busy Cleaning...Again

I have spent a lot of time cleaning and making some decisions about lots of things in my sewing room storage closet.  I have come to the conclusion that I will never use all of the wool I have...I'm posting one bundle today and then in the coming days I will have lots more...good prices I promise.
Here's today's bundle...
9 solid hand dyed wool pieces...all 6-7" X 15"...$24 for the bundle and shipping is included.SOLD

I'm also putting lots of fabric up on my other blog, BrownQuiltsandMore, where I normally sell stuff...so check it out in a bit.

If you're interested in the bundle leave me a PayPal e-mail address in the comment section and I'll send an invoice right out to you and I will immediately delete your comment.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Thanks!

Stephanie said...

It gets overwhelming having too much stuff. I'm purging and hoping to unload some of my burden. Happy sales.

Jeanna said...

Good luck with your sales Carol. I always keep an eye out but seem to be late to the party...LOL :)

antique quilter said...

cleaning out is always good!
Kathie