Sunday, May 06, 2007

Our Road Trip Begins

Just a quick post to let everyone know that Sue and I are leaving at 9 this morning for our road trip...we are so excited. We'll be heading up to Hiawassee, GA today...and be at the Log Cabin quilt shop's front door when they open in the morning. Sue has done a mapquest for the whole trip...we are going to be busy girls...so much fun...so many quilt shops. YIPPEE! I'll take pictures...Howie and Zack gave me my Mother's Day present early...a new tiny digital camera. I am so thrilled. My old camera was one of the original digitals..big, heavy and had a tiny screen. The new one is small, thin, light and has a 2.5" screen. Boy oh Boy do Howie and Zack ever know how to shop for me. See you when I get back...we'll be home Thursday. Have a great week.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh, I know you're going to have tons and tons of fun! Now, we expect great use of the new camera (way to go Howie and Zack) and lots and lots of pictures!

Libby said...

Have fun, fun, fun!

Raedene said...

Hope you a great time! Let us know of any great restaurants, gift shops, and sightseeing places. Go girl with that new camera! Raedene

Tracey said...

have a wonderful time, carol!!!

sewprimitive karen said...

Have fun! The quilt shop in Dahlonega is super nice too.