Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hometown Christmas-Section 4

I thought I had this picture in the last post, but no...I guess Blogger thought I'd sent enough pictures. Here's my Hometown Christmas Section 4...Book 1 is finished and I've ordered the other 3 books...

 

I told Andy I was making a Christmas quilt but probably not for this Christmas...he said "Oh, I thought we'd have a new one this year." Hmmmm, maybe I'll have to jump right into the the new books when they arrive. This is a really, really fun project. Thanks Kim, Vicky, and Sharon for getting me going!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Moving right along and looking great. Enjoy!

Teresa said...

I have the books I just have to get on the ball and get going! Yours is looking really nice.

You have an adorable grandson btw!

Wendy said...

Great progress on the Christmas quilt. You just might get that done for this year.

Susan said...

This is really wonderful. I love the red birds. I'll have to go backwards and see the first 3 sections. I've been absent a while. =)

How nice that you could go to your grandson's baptism. I guess that might not have been possible before.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I think YOU need to slow down. You said you were going to pass me up and you have. LOL I'll let you get away with it for now. But hold on cause I'm about to be all over you and your fast quilting. LOL

Judy said...

This really is turing out to be quite a neat quilt. I can't wait to see it all come together as you start making the next sections! You have plenty of time before Christmas, plus I bet you get to the point where you don't want to put it down. Some quilts are like that...they have a mind to me MADE!!

Kim said...

I know this is an OLD post, but I'm just checking in on our Hometown Christmas people--somehow, I think I missed this post of yours! Looks great! You know, we need to get Sharon going--she hasn't even started! Slacker! LOL!