Friday, September 07, 2012

Happy Birthday Howie and Zack!

My boys are celebrating a big birthday...they turned 10...Happy Birthday to my Boys!
They made me promise I wouldn't do the birthday candle thing this year...they didn't mind it at all when they were younger but as Zack has gotten older he's gotten quirkier...sort of like his mom...and now he's afraid of the candle. So we were in Woof Gang's and they had organic, raised in America, processed in America pig ears so that was their birthday treat. You may be wondering about my need for made in America pig ears...our lab Norm, he was the predecessor to the boys, died at the very young age of not quite 7...he died of hepatitis which was traced back to the pig ears that we had given him...from China. He loved them...today was the first one the boys have ever had...they followed Dad...

they sat pretty

and they were happy boys!
Life is good at Howie and Zack's!

I'll be back tomorrow with a picture of my Speck...it was so fun and cute!

18 comments:

Janet O. said...

That would definitely not be my choice for a birthday treat--but whatever rings your chimes. : )

KevinB said...

Ah, I remember them as young pups! Little balls of energy and full of love. Happy birthday, boys!

Libby said...

Happy Birthday.

Shakerwood said...

I've never seen the boys NOT laying down. Or even awake for that matter. Happy Birthday, Florida boys from the South Carolina boys!

Nedra said...

very cute dogs. Happy birthday to both.

Darlene said...

BOYS!!! Happy, Happy Birthay. :-)

Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the boys - I think they had a pretty wonderful day and were happy with their presents. Give them a big old hug from Ms. Cami who also happens to be 10 - it's a good number :)

Hugs - Karen

Diane said...

happy birthday to those sweet puppies!

Yvette said...

Such beautiful boys!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Happy, happy Birthday to Howie and Zack. What lucky pups they are!

Stitched With Prayer said...

Awwwww...what happy, beautiful, adorable boys!!! I too get quirkier with each year that passes, so I understand where they are coming from...besides, I'm afraid of the candles on my birthday cakes too, there are so many of them I'm quite afraid the house will burn down before I get them blown out, LOL. Happy Birthday to the boys and a big hug with some scratches for each of them with my love. Hugs coming to you too Carol...

Abby and Stephanie said...

They're very handsome boys. We do have to be just as careful about our pet's food as we do our own. Abby sends them Birthday Wishes.

Me and My Stitches said...

Awww...happy birthday boys! Love these pictures.

Angie said...

Dang, I'm so sorry I missed the party. :/ Belated Happy birthday, boys! :)

trish said...

Aw. They are just the sweetest!! :0)

Loris said...

Oh what a great day! Happy Birthday and huge love to those boys. They are so beautiful.
My pups got dog popcorn for their first birthday from ...like Petco or something. Had to take Kirby to the emergency vet at midnight because he had 'hive's. The clerk thought I was crazy but the vet agreed. He was fine but I avoided the corn after that :-)
Celebrate big!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to the boys! Milo Cornelius says woof too! Hey, where do you get those organic pig ears? Milo Cornelius loves them but now I'm scared!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Two times for two handsome boys - and please tell them that I'm sorry I was late. I will make it up to them - I promise, :)

I love everything else you've been working on before and since this post. Fly Away Home is beautiful and I think your Mom would have loved it almost as much as she loved you.

Kisses and hugs to the boys!