Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Just a Little Bit

That's what I got done today...Just a little bit
...my plan this morning when I got up was that I was going to finish my "Speck" top today...well, best laid plans...errands and the grocery store this morning and then I just don't know what happened this afternoon...just not a chunk of time to get it done.  I had the blocks done yesterday and needed to just put them together today...tomorrow...I will get it done tomorrow.  It is such a fun little pattern to do....Carrie Nelson, the one who is not Rosie, has outdone herself this time.  These Little Bites are fun, very well written, and just as cute as they can be!  Thanks Carrie!  and Rosie too...I know you have to work really hard to keep Carrie on task  :)

11 comments:

carol fun said...

Cute cute cute! I started a Speck too and got stalled but it will get back on track soon. Tomorrow is another day (apologies to Scarlett O'Hara - LOL!)

Diane said...

Love it! My day was much like yours. I thought I'd be a good way into quilting a quilt I pinned yesterday. Nope. Not a stitch. But a great lunch with my sisters instead - a decent trade.

Sherri said...

Oh...it is going to be just adorable!!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute colors, too!

Dirt Road Quilter said...

But at least you got SOMETHING stitched - and it's super cute! Carrie and Rosie make a good team, don't they? I am going to hear Darlene's voice in my head every day this month: You MUST sew! LOL.

Janet O. said...

Very cute, Carol. And thanks for specifying which one is Carrie--it can be confusing. : )

Cheryl said...

I love it Carol....I have my fabric sitting right here ready to make my Speck. Guess I better get busy!

Carrie said...

Isn't it frustrating when something that shouldn't take much time to do doesn't get done because you don't have any time?!?

Rosie definitely helped. She pushed me hard - she wouldn't let me give her a treat until I finished a block, then a row, etc. yeah right. I know you don't believe that either. lol

Yvette said...

Very, very cute!
Quilters should get a few extra hours per day.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Most of my days lately have been like that! :) blessings, marlene

Sharon Dawn said...

Love your colors and the cute little blocks! What are your plans for it?