Monday, April 16, 2007

The most wonderful time!

We had the most wonderful time since Josh, Katie and Hampton arrived on Thursday. Andy was so surprised...he got the biggest tears in his eyes. The retirement celebration was great. About 100 or so people were able to come and it was real informal so he was able to get around to visit with every person there. Our surprise visit to mom was priceless...she was speechless and that doesn't happen often. I've tried 3 times to get pictures in here and it's just not letting me, so I'll try again later.

4 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Excellent, Carol! I am so happy you all had such a great time! It brought a lump to my throat just reading about it! I just love hearing about other quilter's lives and the joys and tribulations shared connects us, it really does...heartstring to heartstring!!!

Libby said...

Congratulations on pulling off the surprise - so glad that you have had a wonderful visit.

Darlene said...

WooHoo - everyone was pleasantly surprised, just as you hoped. Well done, Carol. :-)

Anne Heidi said...

Sounds like everyone had a great time :) Congratulations on pulling it off so well!