Friday, October 14, 2011

Hampton's Big Brother Quilt

This was a fun, fun quilt
to make...I really enjoyed it...thanks Camille...

for a great design...this book is full of great quilts.  It was a perfect pattern to showcase this cute Max and Whiskers fabric.  So now Camden's Big Sister top is done, Hampton's is done...just have to get "Buster's" done.  There still isn't any new word on the baby's name, so I keep calling him Buster...Hampton is sure that's going to be his name...I sure hope I can call him whatever they decide...but you know he'll always be Buster to me...LOL!

Hope you have a great evening...

15 comments:

suemac said...

I used Max and Whiskers for a baby quilt for a co-worker. I really like how it came out.

Pat from Florida said...

I still call my youngest grand daughter, age 3, Tootles, because that's what I called her in-utero! She just rolls her eyes at me. She used to tell me her name is Corina Rose, but I think she's given up. She's my little Tootles.

Nice quilt for Hampton!

Darlene said...

Oh, it's absolutely adorable!!!
Hampton can share it with Buster and Little Miss. :-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice quilt! I love your fabric choices Carol. Have a fabulous weekend!

Barb said...

The quilt is just wonderful!

Diane said...

terrific quilt for a big boy.

Thimbleanna said...

That's adorable Carol! What a fun idea to make the big brother and big sister each a quilt when the new baby comes!

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

Oops! I hit publish before I was finished on the last comment! Anyway, I love that Max and Whiskers fabric! It looks great in that amazing quilt :-)

Josie McRazie said...

and this is how nicknames are born!! The Big Brother is SOO fun!

Angie said...

Love that quilt, Carol! I have the book...*sigh*...along with a bazillion others that I drool over. LOL I love seeing all the fun quilts you make.

Allie said...

Oh that IS darling!! I love the way the colors play in it, perfect design for it. Yep, I bet he'll be Buster forever, no matter what his name, lol....

em's scrapbag said...

Your quilt turned out wonderful.

Sherri said...

I love your quilt, Carol...everything about it is perfect for a boy...fabric and pattern!

Dandelion Quilts said...

What a cute quilt. I have that book and have admired that design many times. I might just have to give it a ago. :) Good job, Grandma. :)