Tuesday, October 30, 2007

All is right in our corner of the world

Life is good again for pitiful Howie...his brother is home safe and sound.

 


He had to sniff every inch of poor Zack and then he was happy. Zack is doing pretty well...he's much more restless this time than he was the last time and he's not getting up quite as well because his other repaired leg isn't as strong yet...but they say he'll get better every day. He was so restless for a while and we just couldn't get him to settle down so I thought I'd try lying down with him...well I guess I fell asleep. The things we do for our babies.

 


Oh my, that picture certainly emphasizes my back side...oh YIKES! Andy took the picture cause he thought it was just so cute...mom and her boy...guess I should have previewed. Oh well, it's your chuckle for the evening.
I've got to be short here tonight and get back downstairs...enjoy the evening everyone!
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh that poor baby. It looks like he has a ton of stitches. It was good for you to snuggle with your baby.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that is just the sweetest thing. How we baby our fur babies huh? We have kitties, but love them too. My kitty Talula likes to get under the blankets with us when the weather is cold. Hope your boy there gets on the mend soon.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMG that is sooooo sad. Poor Zach and those stitches. Makes me have tears in my eyes. We love our doggies don't we? Bless his heart. And Howie is one happy brother I'm sure. That is soooo sweet.

Mar said...

What a sweet picture. Hope all mends as planned.

His Office, My Studio said...

You are the best mom!

Please give Zack and Howie a hug and kiss from me and my three dogs.

Perry said...

This is a lovely picture.one you will treasure for a long time. I hope the poor thing gets well real soon.

Melanie said...

So glad Zack is on the mend--- Happiness is a warm puppy...

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes well for Zack, our dogs become such an important part of our lives. We had a great time at Market. It was fun meeting all the desingers, Mary's patterns were wonderful. We will getting them in very soon. I will post them so you can see each one. Have a good day

Gypsy Quilter said...

The things we do for our dog children. Glad he is doing ok.

Nicole said...

I hope he continues to improve! He has such a devoted family.

Laurie Ann said...

Glad Zach is back home safe and sound!!

Angie said...

Poor Zack!!!! And yes, Howie too!! :D My Dewey and Badger are the same way---lost if one is gone for some reason. And what better healing can our 'babies' get than to have Mom cuddle them when they're sick, or hurting, or had surgeries!!!! :D Cute cute picture, and I love the quilt too!!! :D Happy Halloween!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh glad Zach is doing ok! I think it is an adorable picture of the 2 of you!

Nan said...

Poor Zack! Looking at his stitches just breaks my heart! But my heart smiles when I look at mama and her boy sleeping together! You are just like me with my 'kids' - there's nothing I wouldn't do for them.

Libby said...

Glad to know everyone is home again. You both look so comfy taking a nap *s*

Judy said...

We decided when Pixel had surgery that the anesthesia must come out their pores and smell because Noodle licked every square inch of Pixel when he got home.

Poor baby, must they always shave so much! Glad he's home and doing well!

Texan said...

Okay I am just thinking what a GREAT Mom you are! I bet that made your furry child feel so much better to have Mom nap with him! Wishing a speedy recovery to your furry baby :O)...