Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm home- Part 2

I'm back with the other pictures of the rest of the goodies I got at the Quilt Merchant. I fell in love with these new Judie Rothermel fabrics...Civil War Classics and Civil War Dressing Gowns...I got a fat quarter bundle of each and then I needed some more of some of the fabrics. There is also a wonderful piece of brown from a group by Windham called New Nation...it had some great pieces.

 


Here's a picture of Grandmother's Pride...the quilt that they designed for the Quilt Sampler...it is packaged so nicely and they even made a label...I love it! Check out the website- www.the quiltmerchant.com


These are 2 kits for patterns designed by Open Gate...T-Time and Square Change...Square Change is on their website under kits and it is done with Judie Rothermel's Spirit of the Season II fabric...it looks so old.
 


This last one is called Lodde's Mill designed by Quilt With Judy...this is a new designer for me and it is great...very antique!
 


Can you tell I had a great time? Hampton, Josh, Katie and an awesome quilt shop...it couldn't be any better.
Thanks for letting me share my great trip. Off to bed...nite, nite!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Tazzie said...

Yum! I love those fabrics, I'm always a sucker for a CW repro. And the patterns are just lovely too!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

CONNIE W said...

The fabrics are outstanding! I love Judie Rothermel designs and colors.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh man, I'm drooling all over my favorite chair! Oh I need some money now.......

tami said...

I would say you had a really great time. I love those fabrics. I love CW repros.
The kits are great too. Looks like you have enough projects to keep you busy for a while.

Lissa Jane said...

wooooweeee I just love all those fabrics.. Civil War are my favourites (after 30's repros).. shame we dont see a lot of them in the 'flesh' down here in Australia!

Lissa

Melanie said...

The fabrics are gorgeous-- sounds like a great trip... I think I've look at your fabric photos about 10 times.

Libby said...

Delicious! I'm drooling in my coffee *s* Off to check the website . . .

Nan said...

I love everything you bought! How do you choose which one to do first? That would be my dilemma for sure!

Judy said...

I am drooling on the computer screen! I'm waiting myself for a bundle of the Dressing Gown fabrics...yummy!

Kim said...

What a great shopper you are! Love everything you found--bet you can hardly wait to get started on some of those!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Hey is that my tote bag in the background Ethel??? LOL!!! Love all your kits. You made a haul for sure. We are gonna be in trouble in april for sure.

Darlene said...

Lots and lots of time with Hampton the BIG Kids (snicker) and the Quilt Merchant = Bliss! teehee

Lucy said...

What a shopping!! my ,my you choose the best fabrics:-)