Sunday, October 21, 2007

Not Much Quilty Going on Here

Sadly this has been a pretty non-productive weekend...oh I guess week...since I haven't posted since last week. I just haven't gotten a whole lot of sewing done...I've cleaned, I've washed clothes, I've walked dogs, I've spent time with Andy, I took my mom shopping, I had lunch and went shopping with a friend...but not a lot of quilty stuff. I guess when I write it down I did stay busy this past week...this week I will sew more.

Here's my big purchase for the week...new Nike's...I felt kind of pathetic going to the gym to workout with the pitiful shoes I had...I almost had a whole in the sole of my right shoe...so Saturday a brand new Sport's Authority opened near us and off we went. We each got new shoes...YIPPEE! Now we'll really be looking good! Maybe that will help :-)
 


My plan is to get the Holly Jolly Braid quilt together this week and to get my Hometown Christmas sections done. I'll keep you posted. Off to put binding on a quilt and watch the Steelers with my man. Have a great evening.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Glad to hear that you are a Steeler's fan. If you ever need me to pick you up Steeler merchandise just let me know since that is the city I live in, Pittsburgh

Texan said...

okay new sneakers for the gym!!

Anonymous said...

Nice shoes! It is always important to have good shoes for the gym.

Anonymous said...

I 've always heard that too the beige thing. I didn't even see beige out there. I love the quilt too, just needs bound.

Libby said...

Those are some snappy sneaks . . . your workout will be at least twice as effective now *s*

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Look at you go Ethel!!!! Lucy doesn't wear tennis shoes. Only flip flops. That's why I dont exercise. Flip flops just not work on the treadmill. LOL

Darlene said...

Well, there you are! Cute kicks!

I need to purchase that braid pattern - adorable quilt.

Yvonne said...

Spiffy sneaks....your workouts will really rock now. :)

Nicole said...

I am too lazy for lace up shoes. My happy day was when I discovered sneakers with velcro!

Nan said...

You have had 'life' calling your name lately, just like me! I understand totally! I love to see what you sew, so I'm hoping you get to work soon! Love the sneaks, too! Very stylin'!