Friday, October 12, 2007

I get the BEST Mail

I think I am one of the luckiest girls around...I get the BEST mail...in my stack of mail from while I was gone was this wonderful Quilt Pink bag and this cute little North Star Wool Mill sheep from Sharon I just love going to the mailbox! I've been doing the Happy Dance...maybe that's why my neighbors look at me a little strangely :-)
 


Then today in the mailbox was this wonderful package from Cheryl
I knew she was sending me a pattern, but when I went to the box there was a key in there which meant I had a package...what a surprise...look at those blocks that spell out FALL...aren't they just great...and there's a box of chocolate pumpkins from Starbucks...oh YUMMY! And is that bag not just the cutest! Dancing! Dancing!
 


I said it yesterday and I will say it again today...Quilters are the BEST!

I've been sewing my "Back in Time" Charm squares...hopefully I'll have the top done tomorrow. Andy is out of town until Tuesday so I have lots of time to sew...YIPPEE! This should be his last trip for a while...and I don't have anything planned right now, so when he gets home that should be it for travel for a while. But then who knows...Hampton may call :-) and say he wants me to come and you know I'll be out of here in a second.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

antique quilter said...

Carol,
loved seeing all your purchases from your trip to visit Hampton...and of course wanted to order all those kits too!
JUST LOVE that quilt pink bag in todays Mail!
it is just adorable!
looking forward to seeing your quilt from the charms
Kathie in NJ

Nan said...

Love all your goodies, Carol! From two very special ladies, too! You are a lucky girl!
Can't wait to see your quilt top!

Kairle Oaks said...

What fun gifts! You're right...quilters are the BEST!

Cheryl said...

You are wonderful Carol!! I couldn't resist those googlie eyes!

Libby said...

Looks like a fun day at the mailbox *s*

Mar said...

How fun to get unexpected goodies in the mail!! Love the fall blocks and the bag!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

WHAT?? Did you say Cheryl sent you pumpkin chocolate?? I must have read that wrong. I've not seen anything resembling a pumpkin or chocolate in my mailbox. I mean nothing!! OH wait!! I'm not home. It must be waiting for me. Crap I hope it's not melting. LOL!!!