Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hometown Christmas Section Done

I got the first three sections done way ahead and just coasted through the dates that were set and then BAM! Kim reminded us that we had a section "due" on Oct 30...well here it is...a day late but done none the less.

 


This is really fun to do...it is truly like putting a puzzle together and so far I have gotten every piece from my stash. YIPPEE! I have the other 2 sections all cut and laid out so maybe I'll get them done early.

A quick report on my Zack...he's doing great today. So far, no swelling, a little bruising but not too bad. He's being a very good boy...no licking and no chewing so far. His brother is staying pretty close to him. They are just so sweet.

Have a Happy Halloween everyone!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Darlene said...

First things first - I'm really glad that Zack is doing well. :-)

Love your new section!

Mar said...

Those boys are just too sweet! Good report for Zack. And look at you, you just whipped that section together in no time!!

Libby said...

So glad to hear that Zack is doing well . . . with no licking there is none of the humiliation of the lamp shade collar *s*

Nan said...

Hooray for Zack! I hope he continues to be a good boy. Love your block - so pretty! And using your stash is just the best!

Hanne said...

I am looking forward to see this quilt in progress.
Contionous Speedy Recovery to Zack

Kairle Oaks said...

I didn't realize it had been so long since I dropped by last, Carol. It was good to catch up on all that you've been doing. Glad to hear that Zack is on the mend. Poor guy!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Well look at you go smarty pants!!! Very cute. Just trying to get me in trouble with the Hometown Queen aren't you?

Cheryl said...

Good to hear about Zack and your blocks are coming along very nicely!

Kim said...

Gee, I'm glad to see SOMEONE is keeping up on the Hometown Christmas quilt--mostly, anyway! LOL! It's looking nice! I'm glad to see Zack's home and feeling better too.