Thursday, October 19, 2006

Progress Report


I am really pretty pleased with myself...although I know I won't complete my goal list for October I have made great progress. After re-evaluating the list and counting the days I had available to work I decided I really wasn't very realistic when I set those goals. Here's what I have accomplished...the 69 blocks for the Jo Morton Swap are complete and mailed off to the swap hostess, the Spa Day top is completed (we held the event at the shop on Sunday and it was tons of fun) the back is sewn together and has been sent off to be quilted. I should have the binding on the funny witch quilt finished tonight, "Michael's Victory" a Carol Hopkins pattern is cut and the tumbler quilt is cut. The quilt for our grandson, due Dec 2, from Howie and Zack is well on its way. I should have it done this weekend. I've included a closeup picture of the fabric so you can see the dogs. This baby probably will not ever have a dog so I had to do the best I could. I am fine with not getting done, since when I did my list I forgot about being gone so much this month. We leave again a week from today for Market in Houston. Can't wait...it is wonderful for us to get to Market and see all the new fabrics and patterns...great inspiration. The "boys" are fussing...ready for their long morning walk. I've already been out to put the trash out and it is so warm and humid...may not be such a long walk this morning.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Carol, I love your doggie quilt!!! I have 2 wienie dogs so doggie quilts always grab my attention. Also, I LOVE that bag you sent to Judy L. Do you have more of them? I sent you an email. :D

Libby said...

You have been very, very busy. The doggie quilt is just sweet.

Gail said...

You have gotten a LOT done! Also, the dog fabric is adorable, that should be a great quilt.

His Office, My Studio said...

I love the dog quilt. Great Job. Where did you get the fabric. I am collection dog fabrics.

Darlene said...

The busy life of a business owner! Take a few minutes for yourself, Carol.

Cute, cute quilt.

Laura said...

I am anxious to see your Carol Hopkins quilt. Carol is in my local guild and is really talented! We are lucky to call her friend.