I've been tagged by Jeanne, Beth and Tammy so I'm sharing 7 random things about me...first
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. My dad was in the Air Force so I went to Germany when I was 6 months old and returned when I was 2-1/2. I spoke better German than English. I don't know a word now.
2. I went to elementary school in Missouri, Massachusetts,and the island of Guam. Junior High in Idaho, High School, college and all the rest of the years in Orlando, Florida.
3. I hate to make cupcakes...but I love to bake.
4. I like dark chocolate better than milk chocolate.
5. I don't drink milk except on cereal.
6. I really enjoy going to the gym.
7. I've never had a broken bone.
Not very exciting stuff...I'm not tagging anyone since I think everyone I know has been tagged, so if you haven't and want to play along...Jump right in.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You know most of your items are just like me except #6. I'm just not with you on that gym thing sister friend. YUCK!!!! Maybe my #6 will be sleeping till noon.
I love seeing what everyone comes up with--I think it's all interesting :)
It's so funny I took a batch of cupcakes out of the oven just now, I'm with you--I never make them--I'll just make a cake instead any day way easier...well any day except today cuz I had cute little heart shaped cupcake thingys and I had to use them LOL!!!
Well, ok, if that's the way you feel about it, but I like what you posted about yourself, lol. Escpecially the not making cupcakes, I think that is funny!
Confession: I don't drink milk either-- and I eat Cheerios every morning without it!!! Don just looks at me and shakes his head....
WHAT??? You hate to make cupcakes??? I certainly hope you like to eat them LOL! Now we might have a serious problem here Carol -- we're polar opposites on 3 through 6 (clearly this is why you're thin and I'm not!)-- must rectify asap! I grew up moving around though, so at least we have that in common. Oh, and then there's sewing and .... ;-)
But cupcakes are fun to eat . . . but I don't bake them either *s*
How wonderful to learn more about you, ma'am! I will make cupcakes for you anytime you say!!
Guam, wow, I was born there but have not previously encountered anyone else who has been there.
Post a Comment