Thursday, July 21, 2011

Let's Finish Our Quilts Up!

This has been more fun than I can even express...I hope you all had as much fun as we did...this week we don't have any new instructions ...just finish up your borders and quilt any way you want.    We won't post next week,but we'll be back August 4th for the parade of quilts...so make sure you send Kelly or I a link to your quilt and we'll have some prizes for the parade.  You do not have to have your quilt quilted and bound to be entered in the parade, but we want to give everyone the chance to finish if you'd like to finish! For binding, if you'd like to look at a quick and easy method - please check out Kelly's binding tutorial HERE! To be included in the parade, you only need to have the quilt top finished!  We're really looking forward to a fun parade. I got a wonderful picture from Wendy "No Blog" yesterday of her finished top...I'm going to save it until the 4th for our parade.  I'm looking forward to seeing all the quilts. Have fun finishing up and we'll see you on the 4th of August!