Thursday, August 04, 2011

Let's Have a Parade

Before I start my half of the parade...Kelly has the other half on her blog...I want to thank all of you that played along with us on this Quilt Along.  You made it so much fun for us...you all made it such a pleasant time for us.  We enjoyed every minute of it...from picking your fabrics to seeing them finished.  I've seen several comments from people that didn't make the quilt, that have said that they really wish that they had done it...no worries...Kelly has a button over on her blog, scroll down a bit and you'll see it...Simple Things 2011 Quilt Along...just click on that button and it will take you to all the posts for the quilt.

OK...on with the parade...these are in no particular order...I'm just numbering them so I can put them in the random number generator...check the end of the post to see who won the 2 Ruby Charm packs from my parade...here we go...

1. Dawn from Quilting with Dawn
















2. Anita from Margaret Mary's Place
3. Carol A from Cornfield Quilter did a small one

4.  And Carol A also did a large one

5. Anne Heidi from Piece by Piece

6. Sharon from Vrooman's Quilts

7.Joanna from Needle, Thread & Happiness


8. Gretchen from Stella Bella Quilts

9. Wendy doesn't have a blog...it was fun to have her along...maybe she'll play with us again sometime!
10. Carol L from Carol's Crafty Creations
These quilts are all just amazing...I love the fabrics...what a wonderful parade.

If I missed anyone I am so sorry, I'm pretty sure that all the pictures that I've gotten are either shown here or on Kelly's blog, but if I somehow missed anyone please let me know and I'll add your picture to the parade.

Again, thank you all so very, very much!  It was a blast!  And the winner from my parade of the 2 Ruby Charm packs is...#7...Joanna from Needle, Thread & Happiness...you're going to have to trust me here on this one...Blogger wouldn't let me add on more picture...LOL!  Joanna, please send me an e-mail with your mailing address and we'll get your charm packs out to you.  So I'm going to quit while I'm ahead here...before it decides to eat my whole post.  Thank you all so much!  You truly made it fun for us!