Tuesday, August 28, 2012

And the Winner Is...

Thanks everyone for your comments...The winner is Nancy...

Stitched With Prayer has left a new comment on your post "Got Ready For Two Holidays in One Week":

Hi Carol, I love your holiday projects, especially the Valentine one. It is so gorgeous and fun and cheerful at the same time!!! I am in serious need of reds and pinks in my stash, but I was a bit late on the uptake again, LOL. However, I was eating a delicious supper of Tilapia, Corn on the cob, sliced Avocados and a fresh sliced tomato picked from our garden just before dinner, so I didn't see your post until just now. OH, also, I love the picture of 'the boys', LOL. Way cute! Now I'm headed out to the deck to do a bit of stitchery on my Tis the Season Christmas Quilt and watch the hummingbirds while I visit with hubby. Have a wonderful evening, stay safe and dry my sweet friend. Big Hugs....

Nancy e-mail me your address and I'll get your scraps right out to you.

I'll be back with more scarps soon...I promise!

3 comments:

Stitched With Prayer said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'm so excited Carol...not sure what to say except WOOOO HOOOO and thank you so very much. Big Hugs...

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Congratulations, Nancy!

Cheryl said...

Congrats to Nancy!!!