Thursday, October 25, 2012

This is Becoming a Food Blog

This is just a quick post from my IPad...I'll be back later with another post from my laptop with more pictures. Just had to share this little tidbit with you. While we were in Montreal we went on a bus tour of the city. Saw lots of amazing buildings..very old, magnificent churches, beautiful brick houses, structures built for the World Expo and The Olympic Village...one of the buildings we saw was the Dare Bakery...home of


The bus driver described these yummy treats...I knew there was an IGA grocery store right down the street from our hotel...you guessed it...got back from our tour and off to the grocery store I went...oh my goodness...these are little pillows of wonderfulness...here's hoping they don't come to a grocery store near me!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Hi Carol! I just got an iPad ... Do you know of any tutorials so I can post from it?!

Me and My Stitches said...

Oh my...that does look good!

Janet O. said...

There are so many treats in Canada that you can't get here--probably a good thing. When we visit DH's relatives I always end up buying too many goodies to bring home that I can't get here. These look delicious!

Pat from Florida said...

Maybe World Market?

Diane said...

I hope your cruise is fabulous. If your driver in Quebec is Jean-Pierre, tell him we said hello :)

QuiltSue said...

We have something similar here, called Tea Cakes. Yummy. Funnily enough, I bought a box 2 days ago.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Oh, my....! Yum.