Saturday, May 07, 2011

My Sewing Room

Well, really not my whole sewing room, because it's a mess...but this new addition to my sewing room. Isn't that banner just wonderful? And it's brown...Brown Quilts...I don't think it gets any better than that. Thank you Darlene!

Just a quick note about the pillowcase project...I got a few comments today that I can't respond to, they are no reply comments and I don't have an e-mail address...just send me an e-mail if you haven't heard back from me goodhomequiltco@aol.com and I'll send you my address. Again thank you all so much...you all are AMAZING!

A very Happy Mother's Day to you!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Wendy said...

Darlene is very thoughtful and how great the banner looks in your sewing room.

Shakerwood said...

Darlene is a sweetie and it looks just perfect in there!

Linda said...

So cute! Happy Mother's Day!

Carol said...

Awesome! I hung mine today too. I put mine in the Family Room, it matches perfectly. Check out my blog and take a look.

Michele said...

Lovely banner! Have a Happy Mother's Day !

Gypsy Quilter said...

Cool!

Allie said...

Cool banner - Darlene is such a sweetie!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Its wonderful! Leave it to Darlene to find the perfect thing!

Darlene said...

You're very welcome, my friend! It looks fabulous in your sewing room. Your friendship means the world to me.

Barb said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

antique quilter said...

perfect , looks wonderful there, Darlene is just so thoughtful.
Kathie

Cheryl said...

Happy belated Mother's Day to you!!! Love that banner. Already checked out the site and I'm ordering some. They are wonderful!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Love it - love it!! That Darlene is just such a Sweet Heart! Wish you would have shown your mess though - would have made me feel better LOL!