Sunday, June 26, 2011

I've been a Farmer's Wife

Well not really, but I have been sewing with the Farmer's Wife...and have I ever had fun. I'm up to 22 blocks and this obsession with these blocks has subsided at all. I wake up in the morning thinking about which one I'm going to do first. I usually try to pick a block or two and pull the fabrics before I shut the sewing room lights off for the day...then I'm ready to go. I did these Friday, Saturday and Sunday.


# 71 Puss in the Corner and # 73 Rainbow Flowers


#14 Butterfly at the Crossroads and #10 Bowtie


# 1 Attic Windows and #16 Calico Puzzle


#81 Snowball

A Jami update...I talked to her yesterday and she sounded great. She had her first chemo treatment on Friday morning. She said they gave her some really good anti-nausea meds and so far so good. She slept most of the day Friday, but she said she felt good yesterday. She asked me again to please thank all of you for your good thoughts, prayers and love. She said she always knows when you're thinking about her. She goes back tomorrow for a booster treatment and then she is off for 3 weeks. I will never be able to thank you all enough for all you've done for my dear friend...there just aren't words. So for now, please know that I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Posted by Picasa