Can you believe that we're here at the last week of blocks...this time just flew by...next post, we'll be putting it together. This has been more fun than I ever imagined...seeing your fabrics, seeing your blocks has just been a ball...I can't wait to see your finished tops. So let's get to these last blocks.
12 Patch Blocks
1. Gather 288 of your dark/medium 2 1/2" squares, that should be the last of them and your 24- 4 1/2" background squares.
2. Lay one square on top of another, right sides together and stitch. Make 48 sets of 2.
3. Lay one square on top of another , right sides together and stitch.... Make 96sets of 2. Lay one set of 2 squares on top of another , right sides together, end to end and stitch. Make 48 sets of 4.
4. Sew a set of 2 to the right side and the left side of your 4 1/2" background square.
5. Sew a set of 4 to the top and bottom.
You're all done with your 24 blocks...they were pretty easy, huh?